Thursday 3 March 2011

My New Stamps are on my Website for Sale


At last my new Stamp Designs are on my website for sale. It took me ages to set up and I have had so much trouble trying to sort it out postage wise Iv'e included postage prices within the Stamp prices for UK purchasers only.


I must say I am an old fashioned girl and still prefer to receive cheques and order forms so anyone who also prefers this method of ordering and paying has that facility too. All they need to do is email me and I can send on an order form by return.




My Demo this Saturday for DoCrafts is at Homefayre in Tiverton and on Sunday, Endsleigh Garden Centre near Plymouth where I will be demoing the new Midnight Fairy Range and Pampered Pets to name a few. Pictures going onto my DoCrafts Gallery very soon. To see them go to www.docrafts.com/CraftsRChris to access my Gallery.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on getting your stamps made up, will have to talk to hubby nicely
    Chrissieann xx

    ReplyDelete