Monday 12 September 2011

MORE FRIENDLY PLASTIC with WOW EMBOSSING POWDERS - UNDER THE SEA

This picture was created with Friendly Plastic and WOW Embossing Powders using my own Hand-made Silk Papers which I have been making for some time now.

I used  real silk fibres to create the backing papers and incorporated other fibres for effect.  Iv'e embossed the papers too with WOW Embossing Powders to add glitter and sparkle. I made a mould from a real fossil, added air drying clay and let this go hard, painted it then I could incorporate this home-made fossil into the work.    


I also embossed a real shell with WOW Pearlised Embossing Powders and incorporated both the fossil and shell into Friendly Plastic, which I also added WOW powders to.


Both embellishments were then added to the picture. I love mixed media as it gives you an excuse to use up everything exciting in your craft kit.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely imaginative use for Friendly Plastic.

    ReplyDelete