Monday 2 January 2012

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR EXCITING TIMES AHEAD from ChristinesCraftyArt.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. I'm really looking forward to an exciting and crafty year ahead.
Creating and making something "different" is what I aim to do this year. Demonstrating and Designing for DoCrafts and now also  "WOW EMBOSSING POWDERS",  I aim to make 2012 a crafty year to remember using all the new fantastic products but in unusual ways.

WATCH THIS SPACE  for new and exciting things to come from Christinescraftyart.  With this in mind I'm re-vamping my website.  There will be  new products including my new set of "Build a Landscape" Stamps and new "Fibres" too to get your creative juices flowing with a host of new crafting ideas.  Hopefully video tutorials will follow.

Also I'm currently planning new CRAFT HOLIDAYS covering a variety of crafts to include Card-Making, Paper-Making, Jewellery, Silk Fibre Craft  and Felting - all in the beautiful south west England.  WATCH THIS SPACE FOR MORE INFO IN THE WEEKS TO COME....

I'm planning more WORKSHOPS too - Kirstie Allsopp eat your heart out..-perhaps Kirstie would like to attend and learn even more crafty skills....... I'll keep you all up to date as things progress so Happy New Crafting Year to you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment