Sunday 15 February 2015

Imagination Crafts Inspiration =Celtic Dies

Hi all,

For the Imagination Crafts Inspiration Post this month Iv'e made this card using one of the lovely Celtic Dreams Dies.


To make this card I firstly covered a piece of cardstock with tissue paper, When dry I dropped Inkadinks onto the tissue and spritzed lightly with water then  let it dry thoroughly.  I mounted the card onto black cardstock and then onto a large white card inked around the edges.  The Die was cut from the Celtic Dreaams Die range using black cardstock. This was then added to the card.

I also cut out two Butterflies for the top and bottom of the card.

For the glitter, I spread a variety of Sparkle Medium onto a craft mat and let it dry.  Once dry I scrunched it up and dropped it onto the card at the top and bottom using PVA glue. I also added it to the butterflies and tops of the mushrooms to finish.


This card is a bit different but then I do like to do things a little bit out of the ordinary. Back soon with more creations.  See you again soon for more Inspiration.

Products used

Sparkle Medium
Blue Moonstone
Lavender
Chartreuse
Royal Purple

Celtic Dreams  Die

Inkadinks



 
.

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous Card!! I love Celtic Dreams Die!! Colours and background are so gorjeus!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Christine, your tissue background is beautiful. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great technique Christine - and a beautiful make - I adore these dies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Christine!! Celestic die look stunning on your lovely background

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, beautiful colours and what a great way to make glitter in the right colour to match the sparkle medium. never thought of that one xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning, the die is gorgeous and I love what you have done with it xx

    ReplyDelete