This canvas was made using Imagination Crafts products along with other bits and pieces. I hope you get out your canvasses and try this method of using up your bits and pieces.
Please find below my tutorial for March. Title : "Bird and Bird Box Canvas"
1. Mix an equal amount of Bicarbonate of Soda and white acrylic paint and spread onto a canvas. Place the Honeycombe stencil on top and spread more mixture on top again.
2. Scratch lines into the surface for effect
3. Heat with a Heat gun and the paint and Bicarbonate of Soda mix will puff up.
4. Add some more images from the Deco Branch Stencil and heat again.
5. Stamp, cut out and stick on Flower Stamp images from the Imagination Crafts Decoupage stamp sets and add other bits and pieces including string etc.
6. Paint the whole canvas with white acrylic paints. When the White paint is dry, brush over the canvas with Blue Adirondak ink.
I loved creating this project and it's a great way to use up all your bits and pieces to make a work of art to use as home decor.