Monday 6 July 2015

My final post for WoW Design Team.

Hi all

This is my final post for on the WoW Embossing Powder Design Team. Iv'e thoroughly enjoyed my time with WoW but after approx 3/4 years, I thought it was time to leave the group and make way for fresh and exciting new talent especially as I'm moving on to crafty pastures new.



This project was made using Viva Las Vegas stamps and inks. Go to the WoW blog here to see more of the projects from the WoW team using VLV products.

I'm looking forward to seeing the fantastic projects made with WoW powders in the coming year and good luck to all the new Team members.

2 comments:

  1. What an exquisitely lovely piece, Christine!! I LOVE that moonlit look.
    I will miss seeing your work at WOW. Best wishes in your new endeavors!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Good luck for the future too! x

    ReplyDelete