Friday 4 September 2015

My crafting is going International....

My Freelance work is taking me International..

You never know who is watching whilst you are Demonstrating do you.......  

I was "spotted" at a card-making demo by the owner/founder of Art-Kure stamps and pens and am now working for the U.S. market.  



Art-Kure have their own website (currently being re-vamped) but currently mainly sell via Crafter's Companion USA and the stamps I am working with can be seen on their website.  

Art-Kure have a variety of ranges including "Timeless Britain" which are lovely scenes of iconic British views, scenes, landscapes, famous buildings etc.,  Just my cup of tea. They also have flowers of all sorts and USA iconic images such as The Statue of Liberty, The White House, Winter in Central Park etc., 

The card above is made on Acetate using the "Yosemite Chapel" stamp. Exciting times ahead I think.......


No comments:

Post a Comment