Friday, 3 March 2017

I'm back and busier than ever....

Busier than ever.....Iv'e not posted on my blog for so long now... Iv'e been so busy creating Mixed Media paintings, organising my Workshops and Demonstrations etc.,

Being retired has just meant that I am busier than ever with my own work. I still Demo for a few companies but am no longer on anyone's "Design Team" as such.  I found it takes up too much of my precious time at the moment and it's so nice to just work for myself now and not waste my time trying to please other people who are never satisfied no matter how much work you do for them.

"Quality not quantity" from now on. .....

I hope to be able to add more to this blog as time goes on.... Lots of pictures to follow of my latest creations to come....






No comments:

Post a Comment