Monday 19 March 2012

Red Poppies Card.

Thank you to all the ladies who attended the Demo at the Art Shop in Callington on Saturday and everyone who came to Trago Mills on Sunday to watch the latest DoCrafts product demo.  I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and picked up some new tips and techniques.  Glad you liked all the lovely products.

Poppies made with melted
 Embossing Powders.

As I had lots of requests for instructions on how to create different shaped cards, I'll add some tutorials on here on how to make some of the cards I made at the demo's in the next week or so.  As some of you asked about embossing techniques too  I made a card using melted embossing powders.  "Red Poppies" Card.

Old Picture Frame re-vamped
using Embossing Powders.

I love using Embossing Powders and have been busy making some samples for "WoW" for the show at the NEC this coming week .  

 Iv'e also been preparing for my next blog post for WoW to be scheduled for their blog on  22nd March. Take a look 22nd for an Altered Art/recycled project using something that all of us will probably have at home that we could re-vamp into something new using Embossing Powders. Go to http://wowembossingpowder.blogspot.com/ on 22nd March.  I love recycling and making something new from something old.  This picture frame was made using an old discoloured cardboard frame that used to house one of my school photos. I stamped then embossed the frame and added some embossed embellishments to decorate.  I keep looking around the house now wondering what I can alter next.......

No comments:

Post a Comment