Sunday 9 September 2012

What a lovely surprise I had....

I was totally surprised and very touched at my Demo on Saturday in Wellington at Buy and Save by a customer presenting me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers for all the help, support and patience I had shown her and other customers at my Demonstrations.

Thank you so much Jenny and Tina (the Manager) for keeping it a secret. You really did make my day as they say.


What a lovely gesture. I didn't realise that customers appreciated my demo's so much.

What a lovely, lovely surprise - the flowers are absolutely beautiful.



2 comments:

  1. How lovely these are and what a wonderful thing for this lady to do.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved Christine. I know how much thought and preparation you put into the demos so it doesn't surprise me that someone wanted to show their appreciation. Well done.

    ReplyDelete