Wednesday 16 January 2013

New posts on the WoW Embossing Powder Blog

Hi again,

Iv'e been busy blogging over at the WoW Embossing Powder Blog - click here to take a look.  The projects were on the theme "Snow and Ice". Each month there is a theme to work to and anyone can join in. Why not give it a go yourself and enter one of the Challenges.

As well as Demonstrating for DoCrafts (see my list of demo's on the right hand side of my blog), I also work for WoW Embossing Powders too as a Designer and Demonstrator.

I'm currently in the process of designing my new stamps and there is also something else a little special in the planning - but that's a secret for the time being. 

A new year and also a re-vamped website coming along with video tutorials on this blog and with a new range of Digi-stamps as well I can see it's going to be a very busy and exciting year ahead for all of us.

More info on all of the above coming soon........



1 comment: