Monday 7 July 2014

My range of stamps

My Stamp Sets

As Iv'e had a few enquiries about my "Christinescraftyart" Stamp Sets Iv'e included them here for you to see.

The sets have a minimum of 8 - 15 stamps in them depending on which set you have and all are inter-mixable so that you can use all the images with each set according to the picture you want to create. They are all hand-drawn by me and are the sort of thing I like to use and create scenes with so I hope they appeal to others too.

Click here for my website to see some of the scenes Iv'e created with the stamps. If anyone is interested I'll be holding Workshops in Torbay using these stamps and Sparkle Medium from Imagination Crafts if you fancy a two-day holiday break in the southwest in Oct/November. Just send me an email to find out more. Email link below.

Prices are £10.99 per Set + £2.00 postage per Set. 3 Sets or more = £5.oo postage.  Contact me by email if you are interested here 

Flowers and Ferns Set 


Seaside Landscape Features Set 


Boy on a Rock Set 


Trees and Fences Set


Here's a simple image from just one of the stamps. (Please note there are no sentiments in the sets.) For more images of my creations go to my website at www.christinescraftyart.com 




2 comments: