Tuesday 5 March 2013

Love to design using my own stamps.

Landscapes and Scenic Views.

Iv'e been having a sort out of all my craft stash lately and it always inspires me to get crafting and use up some of the "stuff" I have lying around.


I have a few projects on the go at the moment and am busy using  my stamps (which are quickly selling out) and paints to create something a little unusual.  This landscape is made up of a variety of my stamps and embossed with WoW Embossing Powders..


My website is being re-vamped - I'm planning more tutorials on You Tube and here on my blog so it's all happening at the moment.

Iv'e posted a couple of cards here made up of my own stamps for you to see. Love designing stamps, painting, playing, creating with all sorts of things including fibres. More to come and of course your FREE Digi Stamp coming soon.........


2 comments:

  1. Christine, the first image you created is STUNNING,I love the card how you left it black then just colored up the images.I'm coming to England this year, just outside of Cambridge to visit my DS, hope fully your not to far and I can do a workshop with you, I can't wait for the videos, thanks for sharing all your inspiration and have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both really stunning, gorgeous images
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete