Thursday 3 May 2012

DoCrafts Creativity Club Downloads - "Live, Love, Laugh" Card

This card was made using the new Downloads from the doCrafts Creativity Club Download page.

I used my Big Shot to cut out some flourishes and flower punches to create some corner flowers.

The two main sentiments are from this weeks' downloads. Inks were used to distress the edges and a small piece of coredinations cardstock which I crumpled up and then sanded was used as a backing for the embellishments.
I'll put this card up on my Gallery too. Just click here to see my Gallery which I add to every week.

More projects to come in the very near future.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous ! love the colour palette ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab! I love that you have used a sanding technique on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Fab colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love those sanded squares
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is lovely and full of vibrancy.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete