Thursday 3 May 2012

Felt and Fibre Wall Hanging

Decorated Wall Hanging.

As working with Fibres is now so popular, I thought I would put up one of my Felted Wall Hangings.

I used Merino wool fibres along with my favourite silk fibres to create this Wall Hanging. Using the "wet felt" method,  which is the method I used to create this piece, I also make decorate  felt squares which I then make into handbags, glasses cases, make-up bags etc

Keep looking on my blog to see more creations using all sorts of different fibres. My favourite are the silk fibres and now Iv'e started using natural fibres such as Bamboo and Banana fibres. -- yes you did read it correctly - Banana fibres.

  Iv'e been naughty and bought myself an embellisher now so you will see many more creations using all sorts of different fibres in the weeks' to come.  I love embellishing as you can use up all your fibres and scraps of material to create new and exciting projects.  Watch this space for more to come using fibres in unique ways..................

No comments:

Post a Comment